Write a long apology

 Dear future me,

   I want to apology for all the sadness that you'll have to fix somehow. I'm sorry you'll have to sit and think about all the time you could of had a smile on your face. I'm sorry for the stupid decisions I made but I do not regret any of them. I'm sorry for all the crying that I have done but you'll look back on how strong you were for not giving up. i"m sorry for all the scars you'll have to heal. I'm sorry for all the times I sat and did nothing while I could of made your success arrive quicker. I'm sorry for all the doubting I have in myself. I'm sorry for all the bullying I aloud but it helped us grow. I'm sorry for a million more things but there is nothing I can do but apologize to you. I hope you're doing well, you got the job you've been dreaming about, the perfect man and big family you've always want, and I hope you are TRULY happy. I love you <3.

Sincerely,

Present Me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

10/12